Live Help
Want to know more
Enter the details and we'll call you soon

Name :

Company Name :

City :

Mobile No. :

Email id :


Thank you for your details

Our Executive will reach you shortly.

Your Session Will Expire in   seconds.
If you do not wish to log-out, choose 'Let me continue'
Reset SessionCancel Session

Secured creditor can file a winding up petition even after obtaining decree from DRT: SC

January 29, 2019[2019] 101 454 (SC)

CL : Secured creditor can file winding up petition even after such secured creditor has obtained a decree from Debts Recovery Tribunal ('DRT') and a recovery certificate based thereon and secured creditor is not required to give up its security before filing such petition

read more
Best view in 1140 x 768