Want to know more
Enter the details and we'll call you soon

Name :

Company Name :

City :

Mobile No. :

Email id :

  

Thank you for your details



Our Executive will reach you shortly.

A new Generation of research begins with a new Research Platform. Try New Taxmann.com
Your Session Will Expire in   seconds.
If you do not wish to log-out, choose 'Let me continue'
Reset SessionCancel Session
 
Skip Navigation Links
V.S. Datey on Companies Act, 2013
  • Section 43 of the Companies Act, 2013

    by Manish on Friday, July 09, 2021 at 11:05 AM

    As per the provisions of Section 43 of the Companies Act, 2013, can a private company issue only differential dividend right shares in such a manner that one of its shareholder gets 55% of dividend right and the other shareholder get 45% of dividend right, where the voting rights of shareholder will be as per shares held by them (i.e one share one vote).

    Replied byV.S. Datey Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 07:26 AM

    no specific bar under the Act - hence permissible on princile that what is not prohibited is deemed to be permitted V S Datey

 
taxmann.com
Payment
Best view in 1140 x 768